Working on a Digg widget

I've been working on a new Digg widget for the past few weeks. I plan to release on the 16/17th of this month. I'm not eligible for the Digg API Contest, but I hope to release it as soon as the contest reaches its closing date so that I don't get accused of ripping another person's idea. Even though I won't be surprised if someone else came up with a similar concept for an app, as it is not mind-blowing idea. However, I think the implementation and its usability is the app's strength. I can't say too much about what it does, but I think it'll one kick-ass widget. Hey, I can't help it, I'm Mr. Vain.

I may not have the time to include all the features that I want to within this week, so I'll release a version with only the core functionality at version 1.0. A few weeks after that, I'll probably update it to include the remaining features.



0 comments: