Rambo IV Trailer

So, the Rambo IV trailer has just been released, and the final word is, I'm not impressed. It looks as if this is going to be one sucky movie. It will try to mask its suckiness with loads of violence and gore, but in the end, its suckiness will prevail.

From the trailer itself, you can see that the acting isn't that good. The plot itself is thin. And surprisingly, the camera work was bad too. I expect better production quality for a movie this big, but the trailer shows otherwise.

I thought Rocky Balboa was great, but since the early photos of the new Rambo movie in production came out showing an old, oversized Stallone sporting a mullet, I had my doubts on whether a final Rambo movie was a good idea or not. Plus, for some reason, his face looks weird in the movie. He looks like a transvestite. Maybe it's the hair.

I don't think I want to go and watch a movie about an old transvestite going around killing people in the forest. Bear in mind, my perception of the movie comes from a 3 and a half minute trailer, so I hope I'm wrong. Whatever the case, the movie chockablock full of gore, so the censors here are going to crazy with their scissors. That makes this is a download movie, not a cinema movie for me.


RAMBO 4 / John Rambo: Trailer !

0 comments: