Introducing RIGGLATIONS

I've finally finished my Digg widget. It's called Rigglations. It's a widget that shows the relationships between Digg members. It's quite useful if you're trying to figure out who's been rigging Digg. Get it? Rigging, .. Rigglations. This is only an early release. It's half done. I'll be adding more cool features soon. I hope the widget gets frontpaged on Digg. That would awesome. If I do get frontpaged, I don't know whether my hosting service provider can handle it.

So now I have 2 widgets floating around on the internets. Wickr is doing okay. The usage data I get from Flickr shows light but steady traffic. I've been wanting to make a To Do List widget that incorporates Remember The Milk for a long time now. Maybe I'll get around to making it soon.





0 comments: