Digg Widget Delay

Well I won't be able to finish my Digg widget on time. Some core design flaws forced me to rewrite a lot of code, and not to mention the all important laziness factor. The widget has 2 main parts. I'm undecided on whether to finish both parts before releasing it, which will take longer, or to release it after finishing the first part. Since it's being delayed, I might as well finish up the whole thing, but if I did that, it may take too much time that I'll miss the "buzz" period where Digg users will be looking at new Digg apps due to the Digg API contest. But if I release it not fully featured during the buzz period, the widget won't be as useful and won't attract many users. So, the ideal situation is for me to finish up the whole thing in time for the said period. Good luck with THAT.

0 comments: