Sucks x 3

Left Leg Shorter Than The Right

I've started jogging again after stopping for several months due to a knee injury. I think the injury occurred because I tried too much too fast. This time around, I'm taking it slow. Not pushing too hard, building my distance gradually. But one thing I've noticed this time around is that my left leg is getting or at least has gotten shorter since I started. I'm not sure why, but it may have something to do with my previous injury. It kinda sucks to have a leg shorter than the other, but I like running. I'll continue running, but if my leg gets any shorter than it already is, I'm afraid I'll have to stop. You can't visually see that the left leg is shorter, but I can very well feel it. My whole walking mechanics needs to be change to adapt to the new imbalance. And I even have to change the way I run. It really sucks.

YouTube Account Permanently Deleted

And few days ago, my YouTube account got permanently deleted. I've uploaded excerpts of movies that I've downloaded, and after a second warning, they directly deleted my account without telling me that they'll delete my account. At least give me a warning that my account will be deleted. The warning they sent only said that I'm not allowed to upload copyrighted material. I've put a lot of effort in creating some of the videos, and I don't have backups some of them, so they're gone permanently, and it will take a lot of time to make them again.

I created a new account, with a different username, but I found out that they not only blacklisted my old username, they also blacklisted the email address that I used in the previous account. So I registered with another email address, but in the account options, there's an option to change my email address. I figured that I've already succeeded in registering, so changing the email to the previous one wouldn't have any effect, but alas, changing the email to blacklisted one deleted my newly created account. So I had to register for an account for a third time and this time not changing my email settings. Losing all my videos really sucks.

Bourne Ultimatum Nuked

Then there's Bourne Ultimatum. I prefer to watch in the cinema but a good copy surfaced already, plus I don't want to wait until October to see it, so I downloaded the R5 version. As it turns out, the version I downloaded is missing about 15 minutes of the movie. The moment I realized something is wrong I stopped watching. I checked the forums and everybody was saying that the R5 version was nuked. Now, do I download the whole movie again in lower quality, or do I wait for a better version to come along, or do I wait for it to be released in the cinemas? I've already watched a third of the movie, and I need to know how the story ends. This sucks.

0 comments: