Ovrebo, not Iniesta who stopped Chelsea from reaching Champions League final

Tom Ovrebo

Don't be fooled. It wasn't Iniesta who prevented Chelsea from winning the match against Barcelona. It was Tom Ovrebo, the *&#@* referee. Personally, before the match I thought Barcelona was going to win it. I believed the hype that newspapers were spreading that Barcelano were playing football from the gods. I started watching the match as a neutral. I didn't actually mind who won. But as the game progressed, I was impressed how Chelsea held back Barca and actually had the better chances of the match. And they would have been at least 2 goals up if not for Ovrebo. Ovrebo's lack of courage to award Chelsea the penalty(s?) cost Chelsea the match when Iniesta scored in added time. I went into the game as a neutral, but by the end of the game, I felt the rage Chelsea fans would've felt towards the referee for denying Chelsea the match. This Tom Ovrebo guy should stick to being a psychologist and never referee a football match ever again.

0 comments: